When is it worth to use vampire facelift?
Platelet rich plasma can be applied to any area of the skin – wherever we want to achieve the effect of its rejuvenation, thickening and nourishing. Most often vampire lifting is performed on the skin of the face, as well as the neck and neckline or hand dorsal surface. Indications for performing a vampire facelift are:
– first signs of skin aging: wrinkles, loss of skin elasticity, skin dryness
– skin lacking luster and color, gray and tired
– acne scars, stretch marks
– excessive hair loss and alopecia
– skin discoloration
– laser treatments, after which the platelet-rich plasma can be used to accelerate regenerative processes
The course of the procedure, recommendations, effects
What are the pre-treatment recommendations?
Two days before the vampire facelift it is recommended giving up the use of aspirin and other treatments that disrupt blood clotting.
What is the procedure itself?
The procedure begins by taking a blood sample from the vein and centrifuging it to obtain the platelet-rich plasma. The next step is injecting the plasma into specific areas of the skin. Platelet rich plasma can be administered along wrinkles or furrows, in the area of scars or discolorations, on larger areas of the face that require revitalization or on the scalp. The whole procedure lasts several dozen minutes; small self-limiting bleeding and swelling may occur at the injection sites after the procedure. Thanks to the use of the anaesthetic cream, the vampire facelift does not generate discomfort. After the use of platelet-rich plasma recovery is required – the skin heals for a few days after the treatment. The most important recommendations after the vampire facelift treatment are avoiding exposure to the sun, using saunas or the pool. The final effect of the treatment with platelet-rich plasma is noticeable after a few – several days. In order to optimize the rejuvenating effect it is worth repeating the vampire facelift.
How often should the procedure be performed?
The optimal treatment regimen is a few treatments performed at intervals of 2 – 4 weeks.
Platelet rich plasma – advantages
The use of platelet-rich plasma supports androgenetic alopecia, alopecia areata, or post-partum baldness treatments. In addition, plasma supports skin regeneration, heals scars after burns or acne scars, as well as stretch marks. Skin nutrition and oxygenation, wrinkles flattening and flaccid skin reduction is also obtained. Vampire lifting reduces the signs of skin aging, but can also be used in young people as part of anti-aging prophylaxis. In addition, platelet-rich plasma supports skin regeneration after other aesthetic medicine treatments, ensuring effective skin healing. The biggest advantages of the vampire facelift are:
– no allergy after administration of platelet-rich plasma
– quick skin regeneration effect
– maintaining a natural look without interfering with facial expressions
– universal application to reduce various aesthetic defects
The efficacy of the treatment with the use of platelet-rich plasma depends on the skilful preparation of plasma, which translates into the concentration of active compounds. The skilful technique of injecting platelet-rich plasma is also important. That’s why vampire facelift should be only performed in renowned aesthetic medicine clinics, having well-trained staff and specialized equipment.
Platelet rich plasma – Indications
- Skin revitalization
- tighter and more elastic skin
- Shallowing fine wrinkles
- Shallowing scars, also acne scars
- Skin discoloration removal
- Smaller stretch marks
- Stimulation of skin renewal and connective tissue growth processes
Platelet rich plasma – Contraindications
- HIV infection
- Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Inflammation and purulent inflammation on the skin
- Cancer, up to 5 years after the end of treatment
- Taking anticoagulants and retinoids, up to six months after they have been discontinued
- I and VI Fitzpatrick phototype
- Tuberculosis or vascular diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- not exposing skin for strong UV radiation within 14 days of the procedure
|Platelet rich plasma – Vampire facelift Krakow|
|Procedure||1 Procedure (PLN)||Package (PLN)||Package (PLN)|
|Platelet rich plasma (Vampire Lifting)|
|platelet rich plasma||from 750|
|Rich platelet fibrin||from 750|
|Plasma + platelet rich fibrin||from 1000|
|Scalp - plasma (baldness)|
|scalp - hair||from 750|
|fibrin for scalp||from 750|
|fibrin+plasma for head||from 1000|