Laser Hair Removal for Everyone
You are considering choosing laser hair removal and which type of the laser will be appropriate for your skin and hair type. You are wondering if the procedure will be effective and fast and comfortable at the same time… Get to know Soprano ICE Platinum which is awarded around the world, innovative, holds FDA and MEDICAL CE certificates, and clinical research.
Soprano ICE Platinum is the first in the world technology of laser beams of three lengths (Alexandrite – blond and red hair, Diode – dark hair, fair complexion, Nd:Yag – dark hair, dark complexion) in one head. It reaches tissues on different depths effectively and safely, and destroys anatomical structures within hair follicles, preventing their re-growth. Thanks to that, you have a guarantee that you will receive what you expect – silky smooth skin.
It’s an incredibly comfortable procedure thanks to the use of:
- SHR™ TECHNOLOGY – which effectively destroys hair follicles without damaging surrounding tissue
- ICE™ SYSTEM – of active contact cooling, which minimizes sensibility to the procedure (as the only laser it cools down to -4°C)
- MOTION™ SYSTEM – thanks to it the procedure is short and comfortable.
Still not sure? Don’t waste any more time. Soprano ICE Platinum guarantees high effectiveness, and leaves no doubt on the choice of the appropriate solution.
Before and After
Intervals between procedures:
- 6 weeks – in case of face
- 6-8 weeks – in case of bikini, armpits, forearm, arms
- 8-10 weeks – in case of legs, back and torso
Recommendations After the Procedure
Directly after the procedure irritation and folliculitis may appear, but they will disappear within few hours. To avoid any inconveniences, after the laser hair removal you should avoid:
- hot baths and physical effort on the day of the procedure
- using swimming pools and saunas for the first week after the procedure
- mechanical and chemical peelings up to 2 weeks after the procedure
- sunbathing up to 3 weeks after the procedure
- irritating skin with cosmetics containing alcohol.
Laser Hair Removal – Contraindications
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- fresh tan
- using self-tanners and bronzing body lotions
- viral or bacterial infection
- skin’s inflammation
- connective tissue diseases (e.g. RA)
- chronic dermatosis (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis) in the area where the procedure will be performed
- uncontrolled diabetes
- tendency to develop pyloric stenosis scars
- blood coagulation disorders
- using photosensitising drugs and herbs
|Laser Hair Removal|
|Procedure||1 Procedure (PLN)||Package (PLN)||Package (PLN)|
|Laser Hair Removal||package for 4 procedures -30%||package for 6 procedures -40%|
|Small Area (sideburns, chin, nipples, upper lip moustache, stomach line, line between eyebrows, perianal area)||150||600 420||900 540|
|Medium Area (hands, back of neck, armpits, cheeks, forearms, arms, neck)||250||1000 900||1500 900|
|Large Area (entire bikini, stomach, chest, calves, buttocks, thighs)||350||1400 1260||2100 1260|
|male’s bikini – 500 zł and back hair removal – from 250 to 600 zł – the price is set by cosmetologist)|